- 8 Medium Size Hass Avocados
- ¼ Yellow onion – Finely Diced
- 3 TBSP Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice (Approx. 2-3 Limes)
- ½ Cup Cilantro – Chopped (Approx. ½ Bunch)
- 1 TBSP Minced Serrano Pepper – (Seeds Removed – Approx. 3-4 Peppers)
- 1 TBSP Kosher Salt
Scoop out the avocado flesh into a bowl and break up. Add remaining ingredients and mash until well combined and the guacamole is slightly chunky. Do not over mash. Taste and adjust the lime and salt amount if necessary.
Enjoy and let us know how it turns out!